Friday, August 3, 2007

What is your biggest party planning concern?

Hello faithful readers! This week I'm asking you for your imput on party planning, and your answers will help us launch a fantastic new part of our website which is, at present moment, TOP SECRET! The question I'm looking to have answered is:

WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST PARTY PLANNING CONCERN? Or, alternatively, what holds you back from hosting a party?

I look forward to reading your replies, and thanks for your help! Keep checking back to the Shot In The Dark Mystery Games blog for more on this exciting launch!

2 comments:

Rav`N said...

hmmm I don't think i'm going to be much help here. my biggest concern is whether anyone is going to turn up and the thing that holds me back is looking around the house and going " if I have a party I'll ahve to clean"

Mystery Maiden said...

haha! I know what you mean about the cleaning. Fortunately, I hire cleaners now. MUCH better! ROFL!